Tuesday, November 26, 2013

NFL 2013 Week 13 Predictions

Lions -6 over Packers, 31-20
-SO excited this is under 7. Megatron is going to put up NUMBERS here.

Cowboys -9 over Raiders, 30-13
-Raiders are not very good, and the Cowboys are finally on the right track here.

Chiefs +6.5 over Broncos, 27-26
-Taking the points. I think the Chiefs have learned from some hurdles the last two weeks, while the Broncos just are falling back to normality.

Colts -4 over Titans, 24-16
-This will be the last week I keep the faith in Luck. I won’t go against him the rest of the year if this goes badly, but I won’t be on the train either.

Bucs +9.5 over Panthers, 20-24
-Purely a cover situation, both teams are now actually playing decently.

Cardinals +3.5 over Eagles, 21-20
-Carson Palmer is like an untrustworthy exGF. It is a bad idea to trust them again, you wince, you try not to, and somehow you decide to do it again. Carson…this is your last chance. Don’t betray my trust.

Dolphins +1.5 over Jets, 24-12
-I trust Tannehill. I don’t trust Geno. I trust Rex not to smartly play Simms over Geno. Questions?

49ers -7.5 over Rams, 24-6
-I don’t like the Niners. But I REALLY don’t like the Cunningham/Klemens-led Rams here.
-Best Eliminator Pick

Pats -8 over Texans, 38-17
-I am SO excited. Can someone say “tease with the Lions/Packers game”?
-Strategic Eliminator Pick

Bengals +2.5 over Chargers, 31-23
-Bengals should light up that horrid defense, right?

Giants -1 over Ethnic Slurs, 24-16
-Oh, YEAH!

Saints +6.5 over Seahawks, 30-31
-Just cover. And the Seahawks have kept losing cornerbacks like crazy. Don’t be surprised if the Saints just pull this out. Still, I wouldn’t go out on a limb against the Seahawks at home.


Record last week:
Straight Up: 4-5
By Spread: 6-4

Record this year:
Straight Up: 79-49
By Spread: 68-61

Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 618-332
By Spread: 505-434



No comments:

Post a Comment