Thursday, November 14, 2019

2019 NFL Week 11 Predictions


Week 11 Predictions
Browns -3 over Steelers, 20-16
-Should be low scoring, maybe a bit boring, but an equalizing game between an underachieving Browns team and an overachieving Steelers team.

Cowboys -5 over Lions, 30-17
-Considering Vegas stuck this line right in the middle, they are unsure as I am whether the Cowboys are really a good team that can knock off a hurt and limping Lions team. Unfortunately, that is the likely outcome so it is what I will have to choose. Reluctantly.

Jags +2.5 over Colts, 24-20
-If this goes to 3, jump all over that. Confusing. Colts, even if Jacoby is back, are limping into this matchup.

Bills -6.5 over Fins, 20-13
-Um Miami, you know your goal was to not win, correct? Bills need a win here so likely things return to how they were the first 8 games of the season for each team.

Vikings -10 over Broncos, 23-6
-I honestly forgot the Broncos were a team during their bye week. It might be the least interesting team even if it isn’t the least talented. I also couldn’t identify Brandon Allen if you threatened me and gave me a lineup. Am I starting him this week in a league? Darn right.

Saints -5.5 over Bucs, 30-24
-I have no idea what happened last week with the Saints. It won’t happen again though, you have to imagine the Saints come roaring back here. I am excited to see Michael Thomas’s stat line, let me tell you.

I will not pick the Jets-Wash game. No.

Panthers -4.5 over Falcons, 24-17
-That was the big get up game for the Falcons last week, and the Panthers are still in the hunt so secure a big win.

Ravens -4 over Texans, 31-25
-Honestly, this is close and a good game. The Texans will be rested and prepped, and their QB gives a bit more of a reasonable Lamar-facimile to practice against than most teams get. However, the Ravens are home, rolling, and the Texans defense is limping a little. Low confidence, but I have the Ravens.

Niners -10 over Cards, 27-16
-Cards absolutely gave them a good game a few weeks ago. But that was an odd Thursday night, the Niners are coming off a loss for the first time, and it is in SF. I almost wrote Candlestick. I’ll never be over it.

Raiders -10.5 over Bengals, 23-10
-That’s a huge number for a team like the Raiders to cover, but hopefully that means a big game for Waller and Jacobs.

NE -3.5 over Eagles, 27-20
-Feels like a 17-3 first half by NE and then the Eagles come back a bit. Hopefully the Pats took the off week to rest and refocus a little, and get the WRs all up to speed. I want to see NKH. And, you know, a functional offensive line.

Rams -6 over Bears, 24-13
-I hate the Bears, but if the Rams don’t do it this week, they are on my bad list. On a funny note, Todd Gurley has been owned by 4 teams in one of my leagues and I find that hilarious. Just attractive enough to get, and then, “oh yeah, this is going to be a headache”. And yes, I was one of those teams.

Chiefs -3.5 over Chargers, 34-30
-I have to imagine that the Chiefs right the ship and win a shootout versus their division rivals. Especially when there will likely be more Chiefs fans there than Chargers fans.

Record last week:
Straight Up: 3-8
By Spread: 6-5

Record this year:
Straight Up: 77-54
By Spread: 61-69

Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 1478-815
By Spread: 1217-1088


No comments:

Post a Comment