Friday, January 3, 2020

2019 NFL Week 18 Predictions: Wild Card Weekend


Week 18 Predictions
Bills +3 over Texans, 20-22
-Just too tight to lay the full field goal. Texans can and may win, but the Bills defense is very good. Until I see the Texans keep all their playmakers on the field and healthy and consistent, I’ll be betting the other way. I would like to see the Texans at the Ravens next week though.

Titans +5 over Pats, 23-26
-Just cover again. 5 points is a weird line, and with the Patriots’ ability to score on offense this makes sense. A Titans win straight out wouldn’t surprise me to be honest. Neither would a 24-10 Pats win on a defensive TD.

Saints -8 over Vikings, 31-17
-My favorite game of the weekend, by far. The Vikings are all over the place with health and consistency, especially for their skill position players. The Saints are ready to make their run for the injustices and misses of years past.

Seahawks -2.5 over Eagles, 27-23
-I love the over here, especially as it sits at 45. To me, as injured as both teams are, the Eagles are missing more vital parts and skill positions, where the Seahawks can still throw the ball. I trust Russell over Wentz in the post season.

Record last week:
Straight Up: 11-5
By Spread: 11-5

Record this year:
Straight Up: 147-87
By Spread: 123-109

Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 1548-848
By Spread: 1279-1128

No comments:

Post a Comment