Sunday, November 15, 2015

2015 NFL Week 10 Predictions

Week 10 Predictions
Panthers -4 over Titans
-For my friend Ethan, I am going to keep pounding these lines and hope this WR-less team keeps covering.

Rams -7 over Bears
-Bears are better than you think, but the Rams defense is going to eviscerate the Bears offensive line. I am awaiting the weekly Jay Cutler point of contact interception.

Browns +6.5 over Steelers, PIT SU
-No idea about the QB situation in Pittsburgh, and I’m just taking the points.

Packers -10.5 over Lions
-I got this Aaron: “RELAX”.

Jags +4.5 over Ravens, JAX SU
-I love this Jags team a little too much. The Ravens just might be done for the year.

Saints +1 over Ethnic Slurs
-Might be a mini shootout, but the Saints can run and the DC Grudens can’t do that very well right now.

Raiders -3 over Vikings
-A rising young team that can throw the ball against a rising young team that can run the ball. It’s 2015.

Chiefs +4.5 over Broncos, DEN SU
-Too many points. I have no idea if I am on tilt versus Denver at this point to be completely honest.

Pats -7.5 over Giants
-This game makes me a little nervous but I’m still not betting against Brady until further notice.

Cards +3 over Seahawks, ARI SU
-No respect for my Cardinals. This is a better team than Seattle, and Arizona can essentially eliminate Seattle with a win here.

Bengals -11 over Texans
-Andy Dalton! Prime Time! Going to be 2-0 this year! This game makes me nervous, but it’s a top 5 team against a bottom 5 team. Top 5 team is at home. I mean…


Record last week:
Straight Up: 5-8
By Spread: 8-5

Record this year:
Straight Up: 77-44
By Spread: 70-51


Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 880-474
By Spread: 720-622

No comments:

Post a Comment