Saturday, November 7, 2015

2015 NFL Week 9 Predictions


Week 9 Predictions
Bengals -11.5 over Browns
-Manziel in primetime? I love these Bengals.

Packers -2.5 over Panthers
-The Packers get right as the Panthers finally feel the lack of quality wide receiver options.

Jags +8 over Jets, JAX SU
-The Jets are coming back to earth, and Fitzmagick is hurt right now. I kind of like this Jags team.

Fins +2.5 over Bills, MIA SU
-Buffalo is reeling, I’ll take the fish to get back to it and play very well on defense.

Raiders +4.5 over Steelers, OAK SU
-Too many injuries for Pittsburgh, and I love the Oakland WRs here.

Rams +1 over Vikings
-The Rams are going to out-physical the Vikings on both lines. Gurley proves he’s the best back in the league…playing directly opposite Peterson.

Saints -7.5 over Titans
-If Mariota plays I’d pause a little, but the Saints are coming and the Titans can’t stop the run.

Pats -14 over Ethnic Slurs
-Big spread, and I’ll stay away, but this seems like a 34-13 special to me.

Falcons -7.5 over 49ers
-Blaine Gabbert everyone! Falcons are coming at some point, might as well be here.

Giants -2.5 over Bucs
-Is this Giants team good? I still just don’t trust Jameis Winston.

Colts +5 over Broncos, DEN SU
-The Colts play these Broncos well, and something has to give at some point. The Colts can’t be this bad and the Broncos can’t be this good.

Eagles -3 over Cowboys
-I guess? Cowboys are still starting Cassel so…

Bears +4.5 over Chargers, CHI SU
-I like these Chargers, but the Bears have been sneaky competent and the Chargers are the walking dead of the NFL right now.

Record last week:
Straight Up: 8-4
By Spread: 8-4

Record this year:
Straight Up: 72-36
By Spread: 62-46


Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 875-466
By Spread: 712-617

No comments:

Post a Comment