Saturday, October 20, 2018

NFL 2018 Week 7 Predictions


Week 7 Predictions
How’s this season going? Well let me tell you. In my most important league, I’m starting Brock Osweiler and Baker Mayfield, and feel good about it. My dynasty rock stars are Dalvin Cook and Fournette, and my family league I’m 1-5. I have Julio Jones in 3 leagues and that is a total of 0x3 touchdowns. Looking forward to the 2019 season everyone!

Broncos -3 over Cards
-I had this as a blowout. Not only did I pick it correctly, I picked it correctly over a week earlier by telling a friend “I will not watch one minute of this terrible game”. I did not. I Pokemon Go’d for 2 hours instead. I feel correct in my life choices.

Chargers -6.5 over Titans, 27-19
-Early game I might get up for. Because I’m still invested in Marcus Mariota. Because I hate myself as a person. Only 6 weeks left in the fantasy season? Thank goodness.

Eagles -5 over Panthers, 24-16
-I need to adjust my read on the Panthers because I thought they were good. Eagles are ascending as Wentz gets comfortable. So for now, I’ll gently take the Eagles. Don’t bet this game.

Browns +3.5 over Bucs, 20-23
-I’m staying on the Browns to hold this at a close game. C’mon Jameis, you know you want to throw some picks. This leans toward “loser is functionally done” so it should be relatively high-quality football. In week 7. Between the Browns and Bucs. I know nothing.

Lions -3 over Fins, 30-23
-Lions will be prepared and Fins are on the edge with the Tannehill injury. You got this Brock. I believe in you. Wait, no I don’t. Brock, I need 250-3-3. That’s fine. Stafford goes back to flinging the ball everywhere to slightly above average results here.

Vikings -3.5 over Jets, 30-26
-The Adam Thielen 140 catch, 1800 yard, 12 TD season (that’s in range people, don’t laugh) tour continues. Jets have been a nice story and Darnold is a good play, but Vikings are setting up for a strong end run.

Pats -2 over Bears, 27-20
-I’m assuming this line moved because Gronk has been announced as being out. Still, Pats giving less than 3 is a rarity. They should take care of business by making Truthbisky read more than one receiver/one side of the field.

Colts -7 over Bills,
-Colts are good, but no one is nearly as bad as the Bills. Yes, that includes the Cards because their QB at least shows promise, the Bills don’t have one. It’d be nice to have AJ McCarron now, wouldn’t it Bills? Can’t believe I typed that sentence in complete seriousness.

Jags -4 over Texans, 27-22
-If the Jags don’t get right here, it might be time to hit the panic button. Texans might be their QB killed here. I am starting Hopkins: you have to. But don’t be surprised if this is a down game, and in general, this game goes fast and medium scoring if that.

Rams -9 over 49ers, 30-16
-That loss vs. Green Bay will be tough for the 49ers since they played so well and pulled off all the stops. The Rams have been winning close versus winning big because of their issues at corner and lack of pass rush. This is likely the week the winning margin expands again.

Saints +2.5 over Ravens, 27-23
-I think the Saints are a top 5 team, so getting points with them will be a great choice every time. Ravens just won’t be able to score with New Orleans.

Cowboys -1.5 over Wash, 17-13
-I hate even picking a winner, the Cowboys are kind of hot and Washington is clearly in a downturn. Ugh, I will watch less than 1 minute of this game.

Bengals +6 over Chiefs, 31-33
-I still think the Chiefs are better and likely the best team in the AFC, but the Bengals are coming off a tough loss and should hang around close enough. Take the over regardless of your feelings on the spread, should be points aplenty. Dalton continues to be my MVP. And that tells you how the season is going for me.

Falcons -4 over Giants, 33-20
-I know the Falcons aren’t good, but the Giants are dead and the Falcons with a win are still alive. Julio will not catch a touchdown. I might catch a touchdown before Julio does. Is 110 catches for 1750 yards and 0 TDs in play? I almost want to see that.


Record last week:
Straight Up: 8-6
By Spread: 7-7

Record in 2018:
Straight Up: 45-36
By Spread: 37-42

Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 1307-720
By Spread: 1074-955


No comments:

Post a Comment