Tuesday, October 13, 2020

NFL 2020 Week 6 Predictions

2020 NFL Week 6 Predictions


Panthers -1.5 over Bears, 20-16

-I guess.

 

Bengals +8 over Colts, 20-26

-I don’t like what I saw for the Bengals over the Ravens. But I didn’t really like what I saw for the Colts last week. Just taking the 8, you know, if the game even happens.

 

Lions -3 over Jags, 27-22

-The Jags are wilting, and the Lions are rested.

 

Vikings -4 over Falcons, 29-17

-I still don’t think the Vikings are completely right. But the Falcons are BAD and I’m not even sure they can score now.

 

Giants -3 over WFT, 26-9

-Is this the Eliminator Pick? Maybe. In all seriousness, the Giants’ offense woke up while the WFT offense is going in reverse.

 

Ravens -7.5 over Eagles, 31-16

-There’s still something not quite right with the Ravens. But there’s A LOT not quite right with the Eagles.

 

Browns +4 over Steelers, 26-24

-Browns are 4-1 and might be good. I’m not sure the Steelers are as good as their record…and I still want to see Ben throw downfield consistently to someone not named Chase Claypool.

 

Titans -3.5 over Texans, 31-21

-I really like the Titans and how good they’ve been has been a little forgotten because of the COVID mess.

 

Patriots -8.5 over Broncos, 27-13

-This assumes Cam plays and likely Gilmore and Lock as well. Patriots are just a much better team with a future. So, my pick remains largely unchanged from last week.

 

Fins -9 over Jets, 24-10

-THIS is my Eliminator Pick. Fins still aren’t a great team, but they are well coached, fight hard, and try new things each week. The Jets have none of these qualities.

 

Packers -1 over Bucs, 31-28

-I think the Bucs are a pretty decent team, and most of the advanced stats agree with that assertion. However, the Packers are coming off a bye, getting Adams back, and Aaron Rodgers is on his revenge tour.

 

Rams -3 over 49ers, 31-13

-I’m not sure I would’ve used this in Eliminator even if I still had the Rams as an option. But, this fairly high confidence for me. The Rams are just operating much better and they still haven’t truly had a massive breakout game. It could happen this week versus a 49ers team in rough shape. PS: check out the 49ers schedule the next seven weeks. Internally, they’re probably thinking Wild Card rather than Division now. In truth, they might be staring at 2-10 and an interestingly high draft pick.

 

Chiefs -4.5 over Bills, 30-19

-As good as the Bills are playing, they can’t play as they did versus the Titans and think they’re going to win this game. Especially since the Chiefs are coming off a loss. However, this is an interesting statement game for both teams.

 

Cards -1 over Cowboys, 34-26

-I’m grabbing THIS before it gets to 3. I’d like to see more from the Arizona offense and I’m intellectually curious about how much of Dak’s production Andy Dalton can replicate. 

 

 

Record Last Week:

Straight Up: 10-4

By Spread: 6-8

 

Record this Year:

Straight Up: 51-24

By Spread: 43-33


Lifetime Record:

Straight Up: 1604-878

By Spread: 1326-1167


No comments:

Post a Comment