Saturday, October 3, 2020

NFL 2020 Week 4 Predictions

2020 NFL Week 4 Predictions

 

Saints -3 over Lions, 24-14

-Saints aren’t going 1-3 and the Lions already had their upset win last week.

 

Cards -3.5 over Panthers, 33-23

-Cards are a better team than they showed last week, and the Panthers aren’t fully healthy.

 

Jags +3.5 over Bengals, 20-18

-I guess I’m just gonna take the slight experience at QB. Honestly, I wouldn’t touch this game.

 

Cowboys -4.5 over Browns, 39-31

-This is gonna be a shootout, so really the bet is over 56. At the end of the day the Browns probably don’t have enough, and probably aren’t aggressive enough, to get to the number needed to win this game. But it’ll be fun watching!

 

Vikings +3.5 over Texans, 24-23

-I literally looked at this game and went “uhhhhhhh” for 4 seconds before figuring out a pick. On one hand I don’t think the Texans are going 0-4, but on the other hand I can’t in good faith lay 3.5 points with an 0-3 team.

 

Seahawks -6 over Fins, 34-24

-Start your Seahawks in DFS. The MVP train rolls on for Russell. Considering the Seahawks can’t stop anyone either, take the over at 54.

 

Bucs -7 over Chargers, 27-17

-Quietly, it really does seem like Brady has the inside track to win this division…which is wild only 2 weeks after what we saw in Week 1. It really continues to seem like Brady is in better physical condition than Brees at this point.

 

Ravens -14 over WFT, 34-6

-I wouldn’t even start your Ravens in DFS, because they’ll probably get pulled early in the game. It is curious Lamar Jackson hasn’t had a big game yet.

 

Bears +3 over Colts, 20-22

-I’m just taking the points and I believe in Foles.

 

Rams -13 over Giants, 31-10

-This is my eliminator pick and I love all my Rams WRs (I have them all. Somewhere. I have them all. I even have Brandin Cooks who doesn’t go there anymore. I have a problem).

 

Raiders +3.5 over Bills, 20-21

-Ok, I need to introspective for a moment. I just don’t like the Bills. So, here’s the test to see if this has become a bias or if I can be analytical about it. The Bills should not have won last week. And I think the Raiders got off their game versus the Patriots and are better than that. So, I’m taking the points and seeing how this rolls.

 

49ers -7 over Eagles. 23-14

-Everything says to go the other way. The Eagles are talented, winless, with a franchise QB, and a winning pedigree. The Niners are as beat up as you pretty much can be. However, SF just looks to be a tougher and more focus team and I’m rolling with it.

 

 Packers -7 over Falcons, 38-28

-No late meltdown here. Packers are just gonna rule this game. I just hope it stays close enough to create fantasy goodness. Does Dan Quinn get out of this week?

 

Record Last Week:

Straight Up: 7-8

By Spread: 9-7

 

Record this Year:

Straight Up: 31-16

By Spread: 30-18


Lifetime Record:

Straight Up: 1584-870

By Spread: 1313-1152

No comments:

Post a Comment