Wednesday, November 25, 2020

NFL 2020 Week 12 Predictions

 2020 NFL Week 12 Predictions

 

Texans -3 over Lions, 30-26

The Texans look like their offense is in better shape than the Lions right now. Their QB is certainly better. 

 

Cowboys -3 over WFT, 26-20

The Cowboys, with Dalton, at least resemble a competent football team on offense. 

 

Raiders -3 over Falcons, 27-23

Some of this is whether Julio plays. But if the Raiders are in fact a decent team, it’s the type of game they should win easily. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they do. 

 

Chargers +5.5 over Bills, 26-30

Bill are going to win this because A) they are a better team and B) if it’s at all close...the Chargers will find a way to lose. However, I’d take the over and the points. 

 

Giants -6 over Bengals, 24-6

I know people are using the Giants in eliminator pools and honestly...that kind of sounds like a good idea. 

 

Titans +3.5 over Colts, 28-27

Listen, everyone. I can’t quit the Titans. I’ve tried...they’re just so wonderful. The Colts are a sturdily built team and I respect them. But, I truly believe the Titans have a much higher capacity for offensive production and exciting plays. This is a massively important divisional game...and I have to take what I think is the better team getting 3.5 points.

 

Browns -6.5 over Jags, 20-13

I really like the Browns to grind this game out and run it down their throats. However, Jacksonville starting Glennon at QB makes me somewhat worried they will have a competent offense.  The Browns are probably still going to be my eliminator pick this week, but this game might be closer than we all think. 

 

Vikings -4 over Panthers, 27-22

Ok I have to admit it, the Panthers are better than I think. However, the Vikings are still playoff hopeful and playing at home I like Dalvin Cook to run all over this Carolina defense. 

 

Cards -2 over Pats, 31-23

Assuming Kyler is healthy, there’s no way New England can score with them. 

 

Fins -7 over Jets, 19-9

I refuse to watch even a second of this game. 

 

Saints -6 over Broncos, 30-22

I sneaky like the over for this game because it is so low (43). The Saints are still producing and the Broncos have been scoring more than people realize. 

 

Rams -7 over 49ers, 30-13

This could be very ugly. 

 

Chiefs -3.5 over Bucs, 34-30

I have no idea what to do with this game and wouldn’t bet it. 

 

Packers -9 over Bears, 31-6

With all of the injuries Chicago has, and how bad their offense was when healthy, this is going to be a bloodbath. 

 

Seattle -6 over Eagles, 34-27 

The Eagles will probably turn this into a shootout, but Seattle should still win fairly easily. 

 


Record Last Week: 

Straight Up: 6-6

By Spread: 6-6

 

Record this Year: 

Straight Up: 109-61

By Spread: 86-85

 

Lifetime Record:
Straight Up: 1662-915
By Spread: 1365-1219

No comments:

Post a Comment