Saturday, December 5, 2020

NFL 2020 Week 13 Predictions

  

2020 NFL Week 13 Predictions

Saints -3 over Falcons, 24-14

Nice showing by the Falcons last week. But this is back to reality versus an elite team. 

 

I refuse to pick Lions vs Bears.

 

Titans -5 over Browns, 30-20

This is a good game, but I think the Titans are much closer to being a real 8-3 team than the Browns are. 

 

Dolphins -10.5 over Bengals, 20-6

Miami is a 7-4 team competing for its division. This is the type of game it just needs to win easy.

 

Vikings -10 over Jags, 23-10

This is my Eliminator pick...and also a game with huge fantasy implications. 

 

Raiders -7.5 over Jets, 23-3

Raiders got killed last week, but this is the Jets we’re talking about. 

 

Colts -3 over Texans, 28-24

I don’t understand why this line is so low. I understand the Texans have been playing better, but these are still teams with inverse records. 

 

Rams -3 over Cards, 27-23

Underrated game. But I think the difference is that the Rams are much more balanced, both run/pass and offense/defense. It might be slipping away for the Cardinals. 

 

Seahawks -11 over Giants, 33-20

The Giants might be feistier than people think in this game. But at the end of the day, they won’t be able to score at the same rate as the Seahawks without making mistakes. 

 

Packers -8.5 over Eagles, 30-15

The Eagles show no consistency and any professional team will easily deal with them. And the Packers have Aaron Rodgers. 

 

Patriots +2 over Chargers, 24-23

I actually don’t know what to do with this game, but a) generally I always take the Patriots in a close game and b) you never take the Chargers in a close game. So...two for one!

 

Chiefs -13.5 over Broncos, 34-17

Yikes, this could be bad. 

 

WFT +6 over Steelers, 20-23

Look I have no idea if they’re going to win...but the Steelers are getting beaten up and at some point here will feel the effects of the rapidly changing game times and rushed schedules. So, I’m going to take the points. 

 

I refuse to pick Bills vs. 49ers...I just have no idea what is going to happen.

 

Ravens -4 over Cowboys, 17-23

I’m going to assume Lamar Jackson is back for this game. This is a case of Baltimore needing this win. 

 

 

Record Last Week: 

Straight Up: 11-4

By Spread: 6-9

 

Record this Year: 

Straight Up: 120-65

By Spread: 92-94

 

Lifetime Record:

Straight Up: 1673-919

By Spread: 1371-1228

 


No comments:

Post a Comment