Friday, November 5, 2021

2021 NFL Week 9 Predictions

 2021 NFL Week 9 Predictions

 

Texans +6 over Dolphins, 20-23

-This is just a vote of confidence in Tyrod Taylor coming back and being at all competent. 

 

Cowboys -10 over Broncos, 33-20

-Assuming Dak is back, this should be an easy win and provide plenty of opportunities for my Broncos WRs to get going.

 

Bengals -2.5 over Brown, 27-19

-I don’t know what happened last week to the Bengals but I still believe in them. The Browns are just too beat up right now. 

 

Ravens -6 over Vikings, 27-20

-Ravens are just rested and ready to dismantle this mentally weak Vikings team. 

 

Raiders -3 over Giants, 26-20

-With the Raiders rested, this should be an easy win. Waller is going to have a huge game. 

 

Saints -6 over Falcons, 27-13

-The Falcons suck. I hate betting on them. The minute I get any confidence in them, they crush my soul. I can’t stand watching them play football. Between their offense and the way that the Saints have to win games right now, this is functionally unwatchable. I hate Atlanta. 

 

Bills -14.5 over Jaguars, 38-6

-Did you know that because Jon Gruden technically resigned…“first coach fired” is still on the table in many places? Gotta be Urban, right?

 

Patriots -3.5 over Panthers, 27-20

-This is kind of free money because the Panthers have not been good for over a month. The Pats have been on a roll, on the rise, and we still haven’t seen the breakout Mac Jones game. One of these days, he’s going to complete a high percentage of passes AND throw the ball down the field AND Jakobi Meyers may actually score a TD one day. 

 

Chargers -1.5 over Eagles, 31-22

-Chargers are good. Eagles are not good. Yeah, that’s the tweet. 

 

49ers -2 over Cards, 20-16

-This is assuming that Kyler and Hopkins don’t play. 

 

Packers +8.5 over Chiefs, 23-20

-Yeah, I said it. I understand that the Packers have a lot going on, but there’s all the support in the world behind Jordan Love, they get DAdams back, and the Chiefs don’t look good. I’m definitely taking the points and why the heck not, calling the upset. 

 

Rams -7.5 over Titans, 31-17

-All the love and respect to the Titans, but there is no way. 

 

Bears +6.5 over Steelers, 16-19

-For the record, I don’t like either team. I am just taking the points. 

 

Record Last Week:

Straight Up: 7-7

By Spread: 6-8

 

Record This Year:

Straight Up: 78-41

By Spread: 63-56

 

Lifetime Record:
Straight Up: 1800-983
By Spread: 1468-1318

No comments:

Post a Comment