Saturday, October 30, 2021

2021 NFL Week 8 Predictions

 2021 NFL Week 8 Predictions

 

Bills -14 over Dolphins, 31-10

-The situation in Miami is going south quickly. 

 

Falcons -3 over Panthers, 23-13

-Overreaction theater really applies to the Falcons in Week 1 (just like the Packers). It isn’t always pretty, but the Falcons have been in every game for quite a few weeks now. 

 

Browns -4.5 over Steelers, 24-14

-Here’s hoping everyone is healthy. Even if they aren’t, it’s still Big Ben. 

 

Bengals -11 over Jets, 31-6

-Ding Ding Ding! Eliminator pick of the week and one half of the easy tease. 

 

Rams -16 over Texans, 37-6

-...and there’s your other half.

 

Titans +3 over Colts, 27-24

-I don’t understand this line, but then again, I don’t understand the Colts. Also, call me crazy, but does this game have the two best RBs in football (much respect to Dalvin Cook and Alvin Kamara). 

 

Lions +3.5 over Eagles, 22-20

-Philadelphia is not good. Nick Sirianni has way too many highlighters in his hat. Jalen Hurts has the biggest discrepancy between fantasy and real life I think I have ever seen. He’s going to carry people to titles if he doesn’t get benched for Gardner Minshew. The Lions are home, hungry, playing hard every week, and Dan Campbell just has to get some kneecaps. Detroit!

 

Bears +4 over 49ers, 14-13

-I don’t know, I don’t want to know, I’m not going to watch it. I’m taking the four points with the home team. 

 

Jaguars +3.5 over Seahawks, 21-24

-Jags are coming off of a bye and the Seattle offense is so bad with Geno. I’m taking the field goal and extra half point. 

 

Pats +4.5 over Chargers, 27-25

-I love the Chargers, and they are coming off of a bye, but there’s going to be 50,000 New England fans in that stadium...and the Patriots are all warmed up right now. No idea the result, but the 4.5 is just too big of a number. 

 

Bucs -4.5 over Saints, 34-17

-Gronk is back, and while I respect the Saints defense a lot, they just can’t score with the Bucs. 

 

WFT +3.5 over Broncos, 22-23

-Just cover. Please?

 

Vikings -3 over Cowboys, 27-20

-If Cooper Rush is the QB for Dallas, only having to hang 3 is a gift for the Vikings. Too bad, this game on paper was really good. 

 

Giants +10.5 over Chiefs, 24-30

-Don’t get me wrong, the Chiefs probably win this game. But 10.5 is a BIG number. 

 

Record Last Week:

Straight Up: 10-3

By Spread: 7-6

 

Record This Year:

Straight Up: 71-34

By Spread: 57-48

 

Lifetime Record:
Straight Up: 1793-976
By Spread: 1462-1310

No comments:

Post a Comment