Saturday, November 19, 2022

2022 NFL Week 11 Predictions

 2022 NFL Week 11 Predictions

 

Eagles -6.5 over Colts, 31-23

-That feels like a free half point. 

 

Saints -3 over Rams, 20-3

-Oh how the mighty have fallen. 

 

Falcons -3 over Bears, 17-13

-This is dangerous because the Bears have the most exciting player and probably the best player. But, the overall quality of the Falcons is probably better and they have a more realistic shot at a playoff spot for motivation purposes. 

 

Commanders -3 over Texans, 24-12

-I almost can’t believe this line is this small. At some point, you can’t ignore that this team has 5 wins. 

 

Patriots -3.5 over Jets, 24-20

-I wish I was able to grab this at 3, but that’s ok. I actually don’t even think this will be that close. 

 

Giants -3 over Lions, 17-11

-Little terrified at how many 3-point favorites I am taking this week, but here we are.

 

Ravens -13 over Panthers, 34-6

-The Ravens are getting into an easy part of their schedule and we’re going to look back at a cruising 11-4 team having missed a bunch of really easy wins along the way. 

 

Bills -8 over Browns, 31-22

-This sounds weird because I didn’t put the Bills in my top 6 locks of the week. Just a complete stay away because of Josh’s health, their general inconsistency, the storm, and the relocation to a neutral site where they will play twice in 5 days over a holiday. But strictly speaking, I can’t take Jacoby Brissett, even with 8 points, over Josh Allen.

 

Broncos -2.5 over Raiders, 17-13

-I think I like this pick the least of any pick I have made in any sport in 2022. But, it’s a free half point and the Raiders just aren’t good. 

 

Bengals -3.5 over Steelers, 27-16

-Even with the Chase injury, the Bengals are going to be able to score far more easily than the Steelers will.

 

Vikings +1.5 over Cowboys, 30-26

-I know the Vikings are a fake one-loss team. But to be the underdogs to this fake Cowboys team is insulting. 

 

Chargers +5.5 over Chiefs, 27-30

-Chiefs are more likely to win, but with the Chargers getting everyone back on offense I’m going to take the points.

 

49ers -8 over Cardinals, 27-16

-This is likely the result anyway, but the chance that Kyler Murray sits makes it even juicier.

 

Record Last Week:

Straight Up: 6-6

By Spread: 6-6

 

Record This Year:

Straight Up: 85-55

By Spread: 71-70

 

Lifetime Record:
Straight Up: 1973-1092
By Spread: 1616-1453

No comments:

Post a Comment