Saturday, November 5, 2022

2022 NFL Week 9 Predictions

 2022 NFL Week 9 Predictions 

Vikings -3 over Commanders, 29-24

-I actually don't;’t think it will be this close. I did do a double take when I saw the Commanders have 4 wins. But, I mean….this is Kirk Cousins at 1pm. 

 

Bengals -7.5 over Panthers, 27-10

-The results of last week would say to be careful on this game with the Panthers playing a close match. However, the Bengals need this, are at home, and are a far more quality team.

 

Bills -11.5 over Jets, 31-10

-Only the Jets could do this to themselves. It’s not that they’re going to go 5-12: everyone expected them to go 5-12. It’s that they’re going to 5-2 and then lose 10 in a row to end the season. They bring up the hopes only to crush them that more thoroughly. 

 

Pats -5.5 over Colts, 20-6

-No idea why this was in the Vegas zone. Pats should easily beat the young and inexperienced QB. 

 

Jags +2.5 over Raiders, 22-16

-I’m taking the 2.5 at home, because the Raiders shouldn't be favored versus Texas Southern right now. 

 

Dolphins -4.5 over Bears, 31-20

-It’s been a nice story, Bears. It ends here. 

 

Packers -3.5 over Lions, 24-20

-I guess. Fairly low confidence on this one. 

Chargers -3 over Falcons, 24-17

-This would be a more high confidence pick, but Herbert’s basically throwing to a couple of walk-ons from CalTech right now. I mean, that’s still going to be enough…but not by a big number. 

 

Seahawks +2 over Cardinals, 28-27

-I want to pick the Cardinals. They are probably a better team, at home, and their uniforms are very pretty. But I’m not going to disrespect what the Seahawks have done this year by doing that. 

 

Bucs -3 over Rams, 20-16

-I want it on record that I don’t like ANY of this. I don’t like the broken-down QBs playing each other. I certainly don’t like that this is the only 4:25 game. It’s 2022, people, we’re all watching RedZone! There can’t only be 2 games in the 4pm block! And the joke’s on you Fox, the Cardinals v Seahawks game is the better one!

 

Titans +13 over Chiefs, 17-27

-I’ve wanted to do this all week and I didn’t know if I was going to be brave enough to. Don’t get me wrong, the Chiefs are going to win. But Derrick Henry is going to slow the game down and produce enough to keep them within range and the 13 point halo.  

 

Ravens -1 over Saints, 27-23

-Scared to death of the Ravens because I’m honestly not sure who is playing WR or TE for them. But it’s Lamar, in prime time, versus Andy Dalton. That’s kind of it. 

 

Record Last Week:

Straight Up: 9-5

By Spread: 7-7

 

Record This Year:

Straight Up: 69-47

By Spread: 56-61

 

Lifetime Record:
Straight Up: 1957-1084
By Spread: 1601-1444

No comments:

Post a Comment