Friday, October 18, 2013

NFL 2013 Week 7 Predictions

Falcons -6.5 over Bucs, 20-12
-It’s not about Julio and Roddy. It’s about Glennon and Schiano.

Bengals +3.5 over Lions, 24-23
-Just a matchup thing. The Bengals do great against pass offenses.

Fins -7.5 over Bills, 24-13
-Tighter if it is Thad Lewis. A romp if it is Matt Flynn.
-Best Eliminator Pick

Pats -4 over Jets, 38-13
-I feel it coming. It is almost there!

Jags +7.5 over Chargers, 20-19
-Who is feeling a standard Norv Turner letdown? Wait, he got fired? That’s embarrassing. Um, who is feeling a feisty Jags team that is firing the ball downfield each play and is playing a West Coast team going East on a short week?!

Bears -1 over Ethnic Slurs, 27-17
-I’m literally unable to hold in my excitement about Brandon Marshall’s fantasy day. I am sitting here quivering and whooped aloud twice while typing this.

Packers -9.5 over Browns, 24-13
-Look up what happened last year when the Packers were without their two best WRs…yeah, Rodgers did just fine. He’s, as Nate Ravitz this week on the Fantasy Focus Football called him, Aaron Flippin’ Rodgers. Against Brandon Weeden. And THERE'S Norv Turner. He was hiding on me for a minute. 

Chiefs -6.5 over Texans, 20-6
-Case Keenum anyone?
-Strategic Eliminator Pick

Colts +7.5 over Broncos, 31-30
-I just…I don’t….leave me alone. I love Andrew Luck. Jim Irsay tackles Manning on the field. Reggie Wayne catches 17 balls. Unicorns.

Vikings +3.5 over Giant¸23-14
-JASSSSSHHHHH FREEMANNNNN everyone!



Record last week:
Straight Up: 8-2
By Spread: 5-5

Record this year: 
Straight Up: 44-25
By Spread: 38-31


Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 578-304
By Spread: 481-407



No comments:

Post a Comment