Thursday, October 1, 2015

2015 NFL Week 4 Predictions

Week 4 Predictions
Ravens -2.5 over Steelers
-Michael Vick…

Panthers -3 over Bucs
-I sorta kinda like this Panthers team. Maybe a little bit.

Falcons -6.5 over Texans
-This Falcons team is much better coached, and has maybe the best WR in the league. The Texans have Ryan Mallett.

Bengals -4 over Chiefs
-This Chiefs’ season is going downhill rapidly.

Bills -5.5 over Giants
-Home at Buffalo, Giants all over the place, I guess I’ll take it. If McCoy sits, I love Karlos Williams here.

Raiders -3 over Bears
-Any team versus the Bears, the rest of the season. Sign me up.

Eagles -3 over Ethnic Slurs
-I guess?

Chargers -7.5 over Browns
-I’m giving you one last shot Phillip Rivers.

Packers -8 over Niners
-Excuse me, I just ran to put imaginary dollars on this game. Holy heck lay those points.

Vikings +7.5 over Broncos, DEN SU
-…Don’t talk to me, I’m feeling okay.

Cards -7 over Rams
-Tough because this should be a tight game. But these Cards are rolling.

Saints -4.5 over Cowboys
-Assuming Brees plays. I think the Cowboys’ wheels come off. Stay away.

Seahawks -10 over Lions
-Poor Lions. They aren’t this bad, but they are this bad.


Record last week:
Straight Up: 10-4
By Spread: 8-6

Record this year:
Straight Up: 27-16
By Spread: 25-18


Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 830-446
By Spread: 675-589

No comments:

Post a Comment