Thursday, October 29, 2015

NFL 2015 Week 8 Predictions

Week 8 Predictions
Pats -8 over Fins
-Bill has been coaching for 40 years in the NFL. Dan Campbell has been alive for 39 years. Brady is 8-0 on Thursday nights. I mean, there is more to this, but I am going to settle right there.

Cards -5.5 over Browns
-Sorry Browns. That was your productive and nice part of the schedule. It is now time for your regularly scheduled “fall apart rapidly”stretch of the year.

Bengals +1.5 over Steelers, CIN SU
-Excuse me? Did we forget how good the Bengals are? We just assuming Ben is fine?

Giants +3.5 over Saints
-Saints are coming a little, but the Giants should be okay here. With a FG, I feel okay about this pick.

Chargers +3.5 over Ravens
-The Chargers aren’t great, but they can move the ball on Baltimore. With a FG is actually an easy proposition.

Rams -8 over Niners
-As Simmons has been saying for a month….if you pressure Colin K, he throws picks and can’t complete simple passes. The Rams, well, they can rush the QB a little bit.

Falcons -7.5 over Bucs
-The Matt Ryan fantasy breakout game is coming. Highly possible it is right here.

Titans pk over Texans
-Mariota is back I assume, so I will ride that. Wow the Texans are bad.

Raiders +3.5 over Jets, OAK SU
-I like my Raiders with over a FG, so I am going to continue to ride it. At some point, the Fitzmagick is running out.

Seahawks -5.5 over Cowboys
-The Cowboys are just getting killed by the schedule as much as injuries right now. This is a bad time to be getting the Seahawks.

Packers -2.5 over Broncos
-Here is a real game for the Broncos, finally. Coming off byes, I really like Rodgers to give Manning his first loss this year.

Colts +7.5 over Panthers, CAR SU
-I honestly don’t know how this is going to go, but 7.5 is way too many points to hand to Andrew Luck.


Record last week:
Straight Up: 12-2
By Spread: 11-3

Record this year:
Straight Up: 64-32
By Spread: 54-42


Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 867-462
By Spread: 704-613

No comments:

Post a Comment