Wednesday, September 23, 2020

NFL 2020 Week 3 Predictions

 

2020 NFL Week 3 Predictions

 

Jags -3 over Fins, 30-24

-The Dolphins have fought hard, but the Jags have also fought hard and have more talent. I’d like to see Tua as he is the future quarterback in Miami; I’m starting to think Gardner Minshew IS the quarterback of the future in Jacksonville.

 

Falcons -3.5 over Bears, 27-22

-The fairytale has to end for Trubisky at some point. Falcons lost a heartbreaker and really do need this to salvage their season.

 

Rams +3 over Bills, 30-23

-I’m staying on the Rams bandwagon until the wheels fall off. The wheels almost fell of the Bills bandwagon last week.

 

Browns -6.5 over WFT, 23-10

-The Browns are a fine team. WFT’s win in Week 1 is more an indictment on Philly than any note on their skill.

 

Titans -3 over Vikings, 29-16

- I know people are freaked out that Derrick Henry hasn’t gotten going…but I’d be much more concerned if Tannehill was slumping. Tannehill isn’t slumping and Minnesota looks terrible.

 

Pats -6 over Raiders, 30-23

-Pats look much better on offense than I would’ve thought, and I am chalking the Raiders/Saints result last week more up to the troubling struggles with Brees than the Raiders themselves.

 

49ers -4 over Giants, 17-6

-Even with all of the injuries in SF right now, I would’ve probably taken them over a healthy Giants team. But the Giants don’t even have Barkley now. Warning: this game may not be watchable.

 

Bengals +5.5 over Eagles, 23-26

-How is this 6 points? Look, I get the Eagles theoretically have something to play for, but the Bengals have shown way more fight. At least take the cover.

 

Texans +5 over Steelers, 21-20

-This is literally just a pick that Deshaun Watson will not go 0-3.

 

Colts -10.5 over Jets, 23-6

-For one week I will reunite with frenemy Phillip Rivers. The Jets are just that bad.

 

Chargers -7 over Panthers, 23-12

-Based on what I saw in Week 2, I just really hope it’s Herbert at QB.

 

Bucs -6.5 over Broncos, 27-13

-Broncos are so beat up.

 

Cards -6 over Lions, 34-19

-I don’t understand how this isn’t at least a touchdown. The Cards are the exciting ascendant team with a legit MVP candidate.

 

Seahawks -5 over Cowboys, 33-27

- The Cowboys win was a miracle last week and the Seahawks are an elite team. There could be some serious points in this game, though.

 

Packers +3 over Saints, 31-33

-What an awesome game between two fairly well-matched teams. Straight up, I think the Saints probably win…but in a shootout I’ll take the 3.5 points.

 

Ravens -3 over Chiefs, 34-30

-Somehow MNF is even better than SNF. The Chiefs are great, but the Ravens are rolling like no other team right now.

 

Record Last Week:

Straight Up: 12-4

By Spread: 10-6

 

Record this Year:

Straight Up: 24-8

By Spread: 21-11

 

Lifetime Record:

Straight Up: 1577-862

By Spread: 1304-1145

No comments:

Post a Comment