Thursday, September 23, 2021

2021 NFL Week 3 Predictions

 2021 NFL Week 3 Predictions

 

Panthers -8 over Texans, 24-13

-How bad do I think this is going to be? I considered playing Darnold, CMC, and DJ Moore in a KOM league.

 

Ravens -8 over Lions, 33-20

-Ravens showed more resiliency last week than I thought considering all of their injuries. 

 

Giants -3 over Falcons, 23-17

-To be honest, I like this Falcons team WAY more than I like this Giants team. Talent-wise, the Falcons offense is healthier, makes more sense, and is more dynamic. However, despite their identical records, clearly, the Giants have been better. At home, outdoors, I think you just have to take the Giants. 

 

Pats - 3 over Saints, 24-16

-We know what the Pats are. They’re going to score about 23 points a game, with hard running, high accuracy, short distance passing, and low turnover football. The Saints...we have no idea. Are they as good they were in Week 1? Or was that just a motion coming off of the hurricane? I’m willing to bet this Saint’s team is just that limited offensively and the Pats grind one out.

 

Bengals +4 over Steelers, 24-23

-I took the Steelers last week for the first time in about five years. This was clearly wrong. With no TJ Watt, the Bengals are able to move the ball enough to win.

 

Titans -5 over Colts, 27-20

-No way I am betting on a team that will either have Jacob Eason or Carson Wentz with TWO sprained ankles. 

 

Bills -7 over WFT, 31-20

-I like Heinicke and that’s why I am giving Washington this many points. I’m super disappointed in their defense, which I dropped in four leagues this week. 

 

Chargers +7 over Cheifs, 37-34

-It’s happening! We’re doing this! Everyone with me? (looks back over shoulder...is alone...continues trotting...)

 

Listen, I get it. It’s tough to make this leap. But Herbert can do this! They should have way more points this year than they do because of dumb penalties and bad circumstances. The Chiefs can be run on and denied the ball...and I think that’s what is going to happen here. HUGE game from Ekeler coming. 

 

Cards -7.5 over Jags, 32-14

-Honestly, I wouldn’t bet the over because the Jags look a little rough.

 

Browns -7 over Bears, 23-12

-There are interesting components on both teams. I want to watch next to nothing of this game. 

 

Broncos -10 over Jets, 27-3

-*shrugs* 

 

Raiders -4 over Dolphins, 28-10

-I might be at the Acceptance stage with Tua. 

 

Seahawks -1.5 over Vikings, 39-37

-1. Great fantasy game. 2. Strong uniform and color combination. 3. Neither team knows how to finish a football game. 4. OVER

 

Bucs -1.5 over Rams, 31-27

-Kupp might have a great game, but I just don’t like the matchup anywhere else here. But, this should be an awesome contest. I would not be surprised if this is the NFC title game. 

 

Packers +3 over 49ers, 30-17

-I’m confused. I also watched what happened to the Packers two weeks ago. But, this is still Aaron Rodgers...versus Jimmy Garppolo...this is Rodgers in primetime. I’m getting points? Sign me up for THAT. 

 

Cowboys -3.5 over Eagles, 27-20

-Eagles have been...okay. But, trying to match offenses with Dallas likely isn’t going to work out well for them.

 

 

Record Last Week:

Straight Up: 10-5

By Spread: 7-8

 

Record This Year:

Straight Up: 18-13

By Spread: 14-17

 

Lifetime Record:
Straight Up: 1740-955
By Spread: 1421-1279

No comments:

Post a Comment