Thursday, October 19, 2017

2017 NFL Week 7 Predictions

Week 7 Predictions
Raiders +3.5 over Chiefs, 27-26
-I am holding faith with my boy Carr. Please let me be right. 

Bills pk over Bucs, 24-20
-Something is not right with the Bucs. And I just don’t feel bad it isn’t working for Jameis right now. I assume karmatically it will always be this way for him.

Panthers -3 over Bears, 19-13
-I know the Bears are deceptively messing with some teams right now, but this is still a rookie matched up with a smart, veteran defense on 10 days rest. Am I predicting 19 points because I have Gano? Yes, yes I am.

Titans -5.5 over Browns, 23-10
-Mariota will only improve and the Browns are switching QBs again. This should be the point in the season where teams like Tennessee knock off teams like the hapless Browns. If they don’t, might be time to hit the panic button for the Titans.

Saints -4 over Packers, 31-20
-I hate what is about to happen to the Packers. Ugh. Maybe they get a nice pick and are able to reload for the last phase of Rodgers’ prime.

Jags -3 over Colts, 20-16
-Colts, just shut it down with Luck. Get him right for next year. Especially after you lose this one, it will be over already. Showcase Jacoby for a possible trade. The Jags defense is going to rip into the Colts. I hope Fournette is healthy though, he’s so good and fun to watch. Limit the Bortling everyone, and this will be an easy win.

Rams -3.5 over Cards, 30-26
-Both teams I really like, but the improvements I see in many areas with the Rams and flaws I see in the Cards are enough to sway my opinion here. If Fitzmagick can score like that, imagine what McVay and Goff can do. Should be a big game by Gurley.

Fins -3 over Jets, 24-16
-I’m contractually obligated to pick this game between two teams whose QBs will be analysts (though probably pretty good ones) in 10 weeks. Suh -3 over Wilkerson.

Vikings -5.5 over Ravens, 17-11
-Flacco is just so bad I can’t pick him on the road against this defense. You’d have to be elite to win with their current offensive situation.

Niners +6 over Cowboys, 22-26
-Zeke drama and distraction and the Niners proven ability to hang close produces a tight contest.

Bengals +5 over Steelers, 24-23
-I just still don’t trust the Steelers. I’ll take the team off a bye over the team on a shorter week that has been uneven. AJ Green should have a big game.

Broncos pk over Chargers, 24-21
-3-point heartbreak? 3-point heartbreak. Also, bad Trevor, bad!

Seahawks -4.5 over Giants, 27-6
-Team coming off a bye versus a bad team that just won produces this insane line that is way too low.

Falcons +3.5 over Pats, 35-37
-Um, any Pats fan who says “yeah, we totally are cool with playing Atlanta’s offense right now with our porous, injured defense and also giving 3.5 points” is LYING. They are LYING to you. Close win, sure. Last minute heroics by Brady or outfoxing of ATL’s coaches by Bill, sure. But laying 3.5 is too tough for me.

Eagles -4.5 over Ethnic Slurs, 31-17
-Yes! I love this number. Washington is a fine team, but this Eagles team is in the elite. Wentz has been so good and their front seven continues to impress me.

Record last week:
Straight Up: 7-7
By Spread: 4-10

Record this year:
Straight Up: 46-42
By Spread: 34-53

Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 1143-651
By Spread: 938-841


No comments:

Post a Comment