Thursday, October 26, 2017

2017 NFL Week 8 Predictions

Week 8 Predictions
Fins +3.5 over Ravens, 14-17
-I’m just taking the points, and the hope that Jarvis Landry gets like 12 catches for me.

Vikings -9.5 over Browns, 23-6
-Ugh, send London our best, right? Browns, just play Kizer. See if there is anything there. I have seen enough I probably wouldn’t think he has it, but why not. Stop jerking him around.

Saints -9 over Bears, 24-13
-Strange, this Saints season. Maybe its Brees’ one last hurrah?

Falcons -5 over Jets, 24-17
-If this doesn’t work, they should cut Sark right on the tarmac. McCown, you are up for another round of “I can’t believe I should have started Josh over BLANK”?

Bucs/Panthers I have no idea. None. Would not bet. Bucs at home in a toss up if I had to.

Eagles -12.5 over Niners, 31-10
-I have liked the Niners to stay close, but this has to be Philly big. Wentz and the MVP wagon keep on rolling.

Raiders +3 over Bills, 24-20
-I have gained a begrudging respect for the Bills, but I am going to jump on the Raiders with points as long as that is a viable possibility.

Bengals -10 over Colts, 20-9
-The Bengals haven’t been good, but they haven’t been the Colts. Wow that staff and team is bad. Hold on Jacoby.

Chargers +7.5 over Patriots, 27-31
-That’s a lot of points. Teaser with Pats -1.5 and over 42.5 look pretty good to me though. Hightower injury sucks though.

Texans +5.5 over Seahawks, 21-20
-Watson and the points versus the team that can’t keep lineman on the field on either side of the line. We will see here how real the Texans are, healthy and ready coming off the bye.

Cowboys -2.5 over Ethnic Slurs, 34-26
-Cousins’ stats look the same, but the team doesn’t. Cowboys continue to roll until Zeke finally gets sat down. If this creeps over 3 I’m not staying on it though.

Lions +3 over Steelers, 23-22
-Lions had the bye and got healthy. Their defense should matchup okay with the Steelers and pressure Ben. Ben on the road is still a clear stay away if not a bet against.

Chiefs -7.5 over Broncos, 26-11
-Ugh, I wish I didn’t have to lay the extra half point but I guess I need to here. Broncos are just a mess on offense. We see Paxton Lynch soon, right? I’m not saying he’s the answer, but with their investment we have to see, right?

Record last week:
Straight Up: 12-3
By Spread: 8-6

Record this year:
Straight Up: 58-45
By Spread: 42-59

Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 1155-654
By Spread: 946-847


No comments:

Post a Comment