Thursday, October 10, 2019

2019 NFL Week 6 Predictions


Week 6 Predictions
Pats -17 over Giants, 33-6
-This would normally be a strong Patriots victory, but without the three best NYG offensive players on the field, yikes!

Panthers -2.5 over Bucs, 23-20
-I can’t bet against MVP front runner Run CMC, right? I hate myself for just typing that sentence.

Seahawks -2 over Browns, 27-19
-Am I missing something? This seems like free money. Seahawks are playing SO much better right now.

Eagles +3 over Vikings, 28-27
-Low confidence pick in what should be a great game.

Ravens -11 over Bengals, 27-10
-Ravens will roll this. Great game to tease a second game against.

Saints +1 over Jags, 23-20
-Just have to ride the impressive Saints wave at this point.

I’m not picking the Washington-Dolphins game. You can’t make me, I don’t wanna, and I will not.

Texans +4.5 over Chiefs, 33-31
-Mahomes beat up, Texans vibing on offense but Hopkins having a breakout game coming. I love the over for this game, even though it is 55.5.

Rams -3 over 49ers, 24-19
-Tough game and likely will be tight, but Rams have a history of success and this 49ers run is brand new. Jimmy G hasn’t really had to wind up and win a game yet, and I’m not sure that can happen until I see it. If Gurley doesn’t play, I’d make this a complete stay away however.

Falcons -2.5 over Cards, 24-20
-If the Falcons lose this does Quinn get out of the building with his job?

Cowboys -7.5 over Jets, 31-13
-Cowboys will roll over this Jets team, though Darnold back might be more interesting.

Chargers -7 over Steelers, 24-6
-It’s just the Steelers are down to a 5th string QB essentially, because the Chargers certainly haven’t been impressive.

Packers -4 over Lions, 23-16
-Very positive run for the Lions, but the Packers may be emerging as a top 2 NFC team. Rodgers will light it up at some point, it has to come.

Record last week:
Straight Up: 8-6
By Spread: 7-6

Record this year:
Straight Up: 42-30
By Spread: 32-39

Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 1449-797
By Spread: 1188-1058

No comments:

Post a Comment