Thursday, October 31, 2019

2019 NFL Week 9 Predictions


Week 9 Predictions
49ers -10.5 over Cards, 20-6
-My only hesitation is the line is high for TNF, in which 20 points is normally about what the winner has. 

Texans -1.5 over Jags, 24-22
-Touch to bet against the Mustache, but sometimes the Texans can make a real run. Hopefully Watson's left eye works. 

I'm not betting Bills over Washington, even though that's what I'd pick. That offense should lay 10 points to NO ONE. 

Panthers -4 over Titans, 24-18
-Panthers should get a nice bounce back win over a team that is so inconsistent on offense. 

Vikings -3 over Chiefs, 27-19
-I'm assuming Mahomes does not play, if so obviously this looks differently. The Vikings will be able to run it all over the Chiefs in either case. 

Jets -3 over Fins, 20-16
-I mean, I guess. 

Eagles -5 over Bears, 24-13
-I don't know what to make of the Eagles. I do know what to make of the Bears. 

Colts -1 over Steelers, 23-20
-Okay, the Colts have been shaky. But I am not understanding why people really like the Steelers still. That was Miami they dominated in the second half last week, we realize that right? 

Lions +2 over Raiders, 26-20
-Lions are fiestier than people realize, Raiders don't have enough talent despite their pluckiness. I'd lay the points but happen to be getting them so feel good about this.  

Seahawks -6 over Bucs, 33-24
-Either the Bucs get into a shootout they likely win with Seattle's depleted offense, or Jameis implodes trying to keep up. I know what I'm betting on. Either way....POINTS. Take that over. 

Browns -3 over Broncos, 17-6
-I guess. I'd rather be seeing Drew Lock to be honest. Broncos need to blow it up. Is it ever happening for Beckham? 

Packers -4 over Chargers, 30-23
-Could be more points than expected, but the Packers are in a strong place right now and getting Adams back it looks like. Chargers will start their late season run at some point though. 

Pats -3.5 over Ravens, 30-23
-Clearly the best team the Pats have played to this point, and Lamar is the best QB. However, Belichick is always prepared, dominates 1st and 2nd year QBs, and this is in prime time. It is a low confidence pick because the Ravens play the Pats so close all the time. Time for the offense to get it together in NE, and I believe they will. 

Cowboys -7 over Giants, 26-16
-But man would it be funny to see Danny Dimes beat the Cowboys. Probably not though. 

Record last week:
Straight Up: 11-2
By Spread: 8-5

Record this year:
Straight Up: 68-40
By Spread: 50-57

Lifetime record:
Straight Up: 1475-807
By Spread: 1206-1076

No comments:

Post a Comment